wanta race?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragwarrior

Reaction score
this is the dragwarrior! :cool:

f365c1f6.jpg

f365c1fc.jpg

i am trying to keep it looking like a warrior! :cool: just so they know who won!!!!!

ill race ya, all i can see is a dg exhuast there and it looks like a slip on, but the warrior looks good anytwayswhat other mods does it have

ya what other mods?I like the plastics though, i want black plastic with yellow accents. lol

Nitrous is very safe it will be fine you cant be a douche bag with it and you have to know what the hell you are doing.

this warrior is set up for 200ft dirt drag. i am trying to keep it stock looking so i can bust cocky peoples ass! yes that is a dg slip on! it gives me the best air flow, i dont ride that bike as we call "play ride" i have another warrior for that! so i dont have to worry about Db's, and yes it is very loud! as for mods: im not telling just come get you some! and bring your money boys, put it this way if you cant bust a stock yfz dont come! oh what the hell heres the mods: (i listed some of the mods in another forum anyway)
moose bars (drag bars sitting on shelf, havent had time)
progrip grips
custom suspension (not installed in pics) gives it a rigid chasis
+10 custom swingarm (not installed, sitting in shop, havent had time)
sidewinder sprockets
new havent run but short time: fst welded crank and connecting rod
12.5 shaved arais piston (.030 over)
ported & polished head w/titanium valves and hd springs
pps racing modified carb
dyna dfs cdi box
k&n filter
50hp (but only run 30hp jets) nitrous express kit
maxxis 4snow rear tires
trail wolf front tires (new smoothies on the way)
and im waiting on new transmission (+4 override with airshifter)
running on vp 114

like i said "dont be dumb, come get you some!!!!!"

ill race ya in a circle....lmfao. looks good! bet it runs awsome.

Where did you mount your nitrous bottle I have been searching for the best location. Any images of the nitrous system - Solenoids, bottle, etc...? Where did you find a 50HP Single Cylinder Nitrous Express kit - I thought they only made up to 25HP shots in kits for ATV/single cylinder motor applications?

i put the nitrous (2.5 lb) where the airbox was, i have a clamp on k&n off of a racing go-kart directly on the carb its only about 2.5inches long, the nitrous system was massaged by pps racing in columbia sc, from what i understand it is a twin cylinder setup using one cylinder, i will post pics soon

nice warrior... but j/w why do you have a swingarm gaurd on it if its ur drag bike and not ur play bike???? and oh ya i like the colors

sometimes the ruts in the mud get deep and the skidplate helps slide across any deep spots plus it aluminum so it doesnt weigh much

Back