oops i broke it!!!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

53raptor350

Reaction score
well i was replacing my gaskets and look what i found. :eek: i have no idea how i did it but it broke the reason there are big wheels on my bike is because i put my 18's on my dads 660 so i don't miss the next points race. my sponsor ordered a new piston kit i don't know what kind all i know is that its a high compression and I'm going 10 over bore.

brokepiston003.jpg

brokepiston004.jpg

brokepiston002.jpg

brokepiston001.jpg

if you get black hipers :eek: damn that will look good with the white plastic

and black and red tribal k&k graphics :eek:

if your putting on those graphics its going to kill the looks of that bike, and if you do, dont put on the goofy fender decals, if anything just do the tank and under the seat ones :'(

you mean your dads buying you a .10 over piston

right?

spoiled boy.

yes and we have too. i put the side of the albas on and they look sick my top end will be put back together in 2 weeks im getting it bored, p&p, and getting a valve job done. so im just going to have to race my dads 660. ::)

yes and we have too. i put the side of the albas on and they look sick my top end will be put back together in 2 weeks im getting it bored, p&p, and getting a valve job done. so im just going to have to race my dads 660. ::)
pics??? wanna see the graphics!! thanx man ;D

what kind of aftermarket clutch lever/perch are you using? It looks like you cant just get any aftermarket perch cause it's kinda hooked up to the starter or something (that extra cable).

I'm running stock i cant find a way to get rid of it. if you take it out you can only start in neutral. I'm looking at the avs brake and clutch levers.

Back