more work on her (lots of pics)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tistheman5

Reaction score
If your going to wine about someone posting pics then dont scroll down...

since i aint got no money i decided to make my stock parts better.
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-381941.jpg

omg a clean and shiny header :eek::
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-381942.jpg

fixed my rock protection things to make them off set :))
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-381943.jpg

good pic
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-381944.jpg

polished my slip on a little
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-381945.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-381946.jpg

now all i have to do is finish up my upper Aarms and start on my motor and swingarm

Awesome, it looks great. You should try to polish out the nerf bars and front bumper, they would look trick chromed out, its just a suggestion, it looks good the way it is though.

yea i may do that, but iv alredy tried the bumper and its hard to polish it with a bench grinder. any suggestions?

I would use an electric drill with a polshing pad. I got one for my drill up at walmart for 6 bucks i think, works pretty good. The first step would be to brillo pad it up for a while. Then you could try hand polishing with mothers, that usually works for aluminum stuff. Just a little tiring on the hand, but heck im used to wearing my hand out so its no problem for me.

This is similar to the setup i used to polish my faded douglas wheels and they came out awesome, i used mothers or bluemagic metal polish as a compound (even though i dont think they were designed for high speed tehy still worked)
Good luck and post up some more pics if you polish that stuff up.

drill.jpg

Also just to spice it up even further, theres alot fo things that can be polished on the warrior without alot of effort. They are all stock parts but they sure do look pretty good chrome. The tie-rods, steering stem, brake pedal, shifter, suspension dogbone in the rear. they will all polish up if you spend the time to work on them. Brillo pad them first just push almost as hard as you can on all of the parts. Then after that, get some mothers on a rag and push hard on the surface, if its not chrome just keep repeating untill its near chrome. Worked for me and it looks damn good when its all cleaned up.

thanks man, i will probobly go by that buffer today and get some mothers stuff :)
if it isnt too hard i should have the bumper done today, if not the nerfs too ;D

;D ;D ;D
well i got the bumper polished, nerfs polished, top Aarms paint and on, and polished my rims :cool:

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-382356.jpg

;D
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-382358.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-382359.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-382360.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-382361.jpg

looks pretty sweet..how many layers did you put on? Also how does that **** hold up if the a arms keep gettin hit by grass and **** like that?

i put 1 layer of base coat, and 3-4 layers of paint!
im letting the piant cure before i ride it...(actually it dosent move right now but i just thought of another way why im not riding it) ;)

thats a little wrong...lol but looks sick...i just polished the **** outta my throttle cover and the brake fluid cover...looks pretty, ill try to get pics tomorrow.

you better watch out, all that spray paint is adding weight, might take away from you beating that ttr125 ::)

yea man i better watch out ::)
oh and jared (ttr guy) is very hurt from you guys :'(
lmao

Latest posts

Back