Some good shots

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
My cousin just bought a new camera. Wow it takes some awesome pictures. He got the Nikon D70 digital camera. Here are some pics
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-375556.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-375558.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-375559.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-375563.jpg

I really like this one
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-375564.jpg

WOW those tires are seriously square lol thats like the most serious looking tires ive ever seen.Cool pics by the way might wanna keep a brain bucket on though. ;)

Yeah I know... I normally have a helmet on but when I was outside my cousin wanted a few shots. Dont worry I was goin maybe 5 mph and thats all I did. If I was gonna get crazy I woulda put it on

Yeah the camera is awesome. He did some type of like double exposure or somethin along those lines that blurred everything else.

WOw those shots are clear... That last pic is amazing, Just wondering but how much did that camera cost him?

Thanks guys for the compliments. I'm lucky to have a cousin with a very nice camera who loves taking shots. He spent 1800 for the camera body with 2 lenses and a flash, a printer for the pics, a camera bag, and a memory card. It's a package deal that NIIKON has untill the end of june. Go ahead and keep the pics too if you want. Ill get some more soon on a nice day with the bike nice and clean

Yeah and the wheelie pics... I have another really nice one where I am perfectly focused. Ill have to get some more.

they are wicked products +2 up 1. They are awesome. A few others have them on this site. I think they'ed all have to agree with me that they are really good arms. I've had mine for a few months and have had no problems with them

Back