New Pics of warrior. ~Updated 5/29/05~

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sexy99warrior

Reaction score
i deleted all the old ****. Today we went riding and got some cool pictures. I put stock warrior tires and wheels on my quad temporaraly cause my gay fast trekkers were ****. Enjoy!
P1010060.jpg

P1010106.jpg

P1010099.jpg

P1010095.jpg

P1010094.jpg

P1010061.jpg

P1010058.jpg

P1010051.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010040.jpg

P1010039.jpg

Freinds 400ex:
P1010083.jpg

P1010078.jpg

P1010063.jpg

P1010057.jpg

P1010055.jpg

P1010046.jpg

That is All ;D

Wow ...thats bad ass bro...i love the wisco/pin strips on the tank (that i asume came with the skin kit?) if i could just buy the pin strips and the wisco stickers id deff love to have em...but deff bad ass bro ...thoughs lights are sick very unque thats what i think is sick is if something has something all the other guys dont ...very cool...aarms and a cool bumper would deff send it to the next level tho...awsome

ohh and sorry i couldnt get it to work...i dont think its compatibale with yahoo ??? ::)....but for every that wants to see it go to his link.....

ohh and we have the same bars and grips! cool...lol there bad ass bars arnt they? ;D :cool: and what do you think about if they just sell the graphics instead of the graphics and the seat cover?

Thanks alot man..yea i love it when things are differnt also.
Im pretty sure the wiseco did not come with the grafix kit. I put thoes stickers there myself...it looks cool.
**** man the bars are cheap and feel very strong for their price. Im pretty sure the seat cover is seperate then the grafix. Thanks for the comments.

hey man that warrior is fast as ****, finally got to ride it today after i been working on it for the past mounth or more, my 400 in the pics is quick i will tell you and fairly modded, the warrior i bet will almost hang with it, and the warrior rides so ****** good over the whoops its unreal.

we were at a riding place and 2 ppl came up to us to ask wtf kinda bike is that. thats the kinda sick **** that makes this bike unique, and outta the ordaniary.

v581

Down with the three wheeler tires!!! ;D Seems like everyone still has those bastards in the garage!!! ;D

hey man what gotta love riding at maybrook the warrior is sick

yea i think we are going this weekend too....saturday or sunday...not sure....you should come.

Nice pictures man, I would look into getting some new tires and rims they help alot!

Back