Some More BaD Pictures

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
Ok guys...here are some more recent pics that I just took. I just got ITP bajas and I had the insides powdercoated gloss black. Check it out!
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358618.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358619.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358621.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358622.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358624.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358625.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358626.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358627.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358628.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358629.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358630.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-358631.jpg

And there ya have it...what do ya guys think?

That is damn sweet man, i love those rims they look trick.

In the 5th picture down what is that hose with the round thing on the end hanging down under the roll design sticker? ive enver seen one of those is it something for the carb?

That is the idle adjuster. I dont care too much for it. Its gay

I love my remote idle adjuster :-[... The best spot I found for it is zip tied hanging down right above where the wiring harness crosses over onto the other side of the frame. There is an OEM clamp there that holds the harness in place I just zipped it to that.

yeah...maybe that'll help. Where it is at now...sometimes when I go to adjust it... the whole wire turns with it. Than I have to hold the wire and turn it. Sometimes its a pain.

I think someone used his warrior's pictures in a scam. It doesnt have any of his recent parts and he doesnt describe anything thats on it. If it is his hes a pretty bad seller. lol ::) ::) This world sucks sometimes

OMG...I am still laughin. I was laughin so hard what I thought was a fart turned out to be a little more...LOL ;D

Back