this thing is []D [] []V[] []D

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xrxmxcx

Reaction score
im almost done bitches

done1.jpg

done2.jpg

is those plastics from maier the ones that fit a warrior? just curious, maybe a possible fit for a raptor 350. Very nice though, gotta admit you can tell a lot of time and money was put in to that machine!

its going on 4000, and 6 months now, next weekend will be the first ride, and im FREAKIN HYPED, ive ridden it back and forth around the shop and outside my house, but not very much, and not with it jetted right :-[

nice from a distance that thing looks like a 450 ;D

^^^Thats true......looks sick man, good luck with it. What exactly did you do to it in the 6 month period? I am kinda new to this website and didnt know what was going on with it prior.

i started tearing down for my winter rebuild during december, and shes finally back together again ;D

Thats cool...good luck with it. I just did a top end as well and i am waiting for my last part to arrive(starter). After that she will be ready to go. So im kinda in the same boat as you. Good luck with it.

ya, im a sucker for black rims ::), i just painted ine black, and alot of other little things ;D

Latest posts

Back