New Blue Rear Fenders!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inmonodus

Reaction score
Just Bought them

f42d4226.jpg

f42d4224.jpg

f42d4223.jpg

f42d4222.jpg
;D

and they are, raptor 350 fenders, have fun fitting them on there, and good luck with the seat ::)

and they are, raptor 350 fenders, have fun fitting them on there, and good luck with the seat ::)

lol you say that like he dosnt already know lmao.....anyways looks awsome bro....cant wait to see what you come up with this time....you getting a raptor350 seat or are you doing some fabrication?

lol you say that like he dosnt already know lmao.....anyways looks awsome bro....cant wait to see what you come up with this time....you getting a raptor350 seat or are you doing some fabrication?

Man yamahaquad350, sincerely i've found in you a true friend, even though we don't physically know you've been always there backing me up since we met @ bluetraxx, and that is one thing I have learned about friendship Thanks for been so supportive truthly, from deep down here, THANKS ;) ...as far as the seat goes.. i'm gonna get the front fenders, side covers and hood first, then i'll try to figure a way to fit the warrior's oem seat. if not possible, then. ........i'll buy the new one :cool:

hey bro no problem your a good guy...you dont start **** (like some people), you dont talk about **** you have no clue about and your just a nice guy....some people on here just like to try and make people look stupid...i guess it makes them feel better about them selves..... ::)

but anyways keep being orignal bro...thats what makes a nice bike a bad ass bike!

You'd need to figure out a way to mount them securely, since the mounting holes probably won't line up right, then you would definitely have to get a different seat to make it work right, and who knows if the seat is going to line up right with the front mounts and the rear latch with the new ones. To summarize- it's a pain in the ass, and unless you have patience and good fabrication skills don't even try it, it'll turn into a mess if you try to take shortcuts.

Back