Alba nerfs :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
Well im finnaly settled in and was able to get some pics of the nerfs.
nerfsright.jpg

nerfs.jpg

nerfs1.jpg

I still have to put on the nets, i started on the one side but had to finish up a bunch of crap.

looks good man... u should take the black heel thing off that would took better i think but love that color with the quad looks great

how's florida treating u?? hopefully good. were going out to seminole. if ur not too busy from the move u know what to do ;D ttyl

raptorboy

Florida is good, i just checked out sunshine MX track, its literaly 2 minutes from where i live. I got my liscense and insurence done today, tommorrow i need to register my truck and trailer and im good to go.

so will i see you friday. i will be there testing out my new set up (well my dad will be) :p. how do you like the look of the track.

I checked it out real quick, nothing too long, just basically wanted to know where it was. I saw that one mean looking double right where you drive in. :eek:

are you talking about the one that you can double or triple its really not that bad just gas it and go. i will show you how its done. when my collar bone heals. :p

are you talking about the one that you can double or triple its really not that bad just gas it and go. i will show you how its done. when my collar bone heals. :p

I don't think I'd want to learn from you. HAHAHA j/k

Does anyone have any pics of the Alba nerfs on a Warrior?

Latest posts

Back