white + candy blue = SEX (*UPDATED*)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xrxmxcx

Reaction score
:eek:
update1.jpg

details1.jpg

details2.jpg

looking good.......you plan on cuting the fenders any or leaving them? ..and are you gonna get the hood or leave it as it is? ...but looks pretty tight....your starting to beable to finaly see the finshed product!

im leaving the fenders, the hood is on its way, im soexcited tohave this thing running again, you have no idea ;D

Well. if it wasn't 'cause i recently cut my plastics i would say it was my warrior...lol.. LOOking Great dude! ;)

no need for you to worry, because all you will be seeing is my grab bar ;D

i might switch out for an ims/roll when i have the $, but for now youll have to deal with it :p

if people are going to tell me that the dg is just a can welded on a pipe that has no purpose, then im not going to listen, everyone says theyll make the bike slower, but there not even close to doing that, they put out good numbers, but probably not as good as other companies, but i might be switching out for a full yoshi system this summer, so who knows, ill still be out in front of him though :-*

its a crappy pipe...nothing against your ride, cause its beautiful, but i think you'd be much happier with the Yoshi.

people cant take jokes... ::)

i got my axle in and everything snugged up, when i get my hood ill post pictures, i also need to get a chain link because mine is a link short even though when i took it off it wasnt, then i need to get my k&n, and im done!

btw, im saving my money for the front hipers to upgrade the rear shock, but ill still be putting new tires on the front

Latest posts

Back