September QOTM Voting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fessendenr

Reaction score
Quadracer
HPIM0243.jpg

ryankach
Picture008.jpg

Sexy99Warrior
P8140001.jpg

dmc_raptor_350
nerfs0141.JPG

pelphrey
Warrior-Galant2.jpg

yamaharaptor350
100_4801.jpg

evilhaze
Img0469.jpg

warriorfreak911
f280c3e3.jpg

I'm out. This is stupid, take my pic off of there, i quit.

these new rules suck ass. the old way was much better, everyone can put a pic in (not some first come ****) and the mods pick like 4 or 5 quads that deserve to be in. atleast change the 8 people thing

these new rules suck ass. the old way was much better, everyone can put a pic in (not some first come ****) and the mods pick like 4 or 5 quads that deserve to be in. atleast change the 8 people thing

Eight is the limit imposed by the poll of the forum; it has always been this way...

yea i didnt say make the poll bigger i said let more people in the qotm post then the mods decide the best 8. i was gunna enter when i got back from my dads then i relized that only 8 people could get in...

its olny stupid cuz your quad has no chance in hell there buddy

no, its cuz there are totally stock warriors that have more votes than mine. Its retarded, i dont think anyone here has any taste in quads. :mad:

Take it easy man. Don't trash us when you're one of us. What kind of quad do you have and what kind do the rest of us have?

quadrace87 (the regginator)

i dont see why your pissed, if this was the way it used to be the mods would pick the best 5 - 6 bikes and put them in the qotm, this site doesnt have many nice bikes, but you getting beat by stock bikes isnt based on anyones taste, and your bike doesnt look very good.

death's bike, box's bike, and a couple others are the only few left that should be considered a qotm, the rest are stock, or dont look that great, and dont have any flow to them, no color coordination, etc...

Look at mine. I knew I wouldn't get any votes except for my own but I really don't care. And reggie if you take a look at all the leading quads are not stock. And the only things that are different comparing mine to yours is: Nerfs, Front Bumper, your fog lights, and nascar tires (Oh yeah your missing a screw on the top part of your bumper). You painted your front rims black, and cut your fenders...You did however get the #1 spot on top of the page.

Reggie: 2nd place is the first loser!!

Im not talkin crap, i just think its stupid how stock warriors are beating mine. someone tell me what is "ugly" about my quad. Its kinda hard to have a real nice quad when ur working off a $5 a week allowence and its one person (ME) doin all the work.

Nobody said it was ugly man, it's just not pretty. Black and aluminum rims on the same quad, and the stock exhaust just look kinda cheap. There's just other quads that look and perform better than yours that have been entered - why should you win?

not sayin i should win, i honestly think WarriorFreak911 should win. And xrxmxcx said my quad doesnt look very good, thats pretty much means ugly. ANd the rear rims were free, and i know u guys would take free rear blue labels if u could. and i put my stock rims back on, and they are black. U guys happy now?

free is good, but the front ones look like hell, paint all chipped up - quads don't have to look good - most of the quads I see around where I live are worse off than yours - i just don't understand how you can get upset because someone thought a stock warrior looked better than your bastardized warrior

so what ur sayin is my front rims are ugly, thats all?? Or what else is ugly?

this whole thing is stupid, all this QOTM crap is for, is to give people the chance to point out all the bad things on a quad. I havent heard one person say anything nice about it. And i havent said anything bad about anyone else's quad. (when i said i was mad about getting beat by stock warriors, i meant i was mad cuz i have tried hard to make it different and stock warriors are all the same, not that its a bad thing)

Reggie, this section is net here to point out any flaws what-so-ever. Props are given where they are deserved. QOTM is in no way shape or form here to give people a chance to bash peoples bikes. We are not here for any of that. We are all here b/c we have a hobby in common.

One of the main reasons you are getting bashed so bad is because some of your statements.

I'm out. This is stupid, take my pic off of there, i quit.

[quote author=xkingraptor350x board=pictures thread=1125932339 post=1125942227]
no, its cuz there are totally stock warriors that have more votes than mine. Its retarded, i dont think anyone here has any taste in quads. :mad:

The above statment makes no sense. Like I mentioned before the MAJORITY of your bike is STOCK.

Im not talkin crap, i just think its stupid how stock warriors are beating mine. someone tell me what is "ugly" about my quad. Its kinda hard to have a real nice quad when ur working off a $5 a week allowence and its one person (ME) doin all the work.

We all understand how frustrating it can be building with a budget. I mean hell look at my bike, it is COMPLETELY stock. But you have to understand, you have only added a few things to your quad. Adding a bumper, fog lights and (RC CAR) tires to your quad doesn't make it really stand out.

I really don't know what else to say man. I am not by any means going to say it is ugly. You have your own taste as does everyone else. But painting your rims was a bad decision. THATS MY OPINION. Take it how you want. I am not trying to be mean, if anything I suppose I am trying to help.

Back