ELKA biznitches!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
w00t they showed up today, Elka got them to me in less then 2 weeks, they ******* rock.
IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

And they threw in a free T shirt :p

i got the quad rates remotes in the mail today they are long travel all i have to wait for now is my a arms. but i didnt get a shirt. :'(

damn everyone is gettin shocks i just might to get me some haha they looks really sick tho man wish i had em ;D ::)

i got the quad rates remotes in the mail today they are long travel all i have to wait for now is my a arms. but i didnt get a shirt. :'(

when are your a arms coming in, i can't wait to see those badboys. Where you at the track yesterday, my friend YFZ said he saw you at sunshine.

yea i was there look in general board to see our conversation. ::) hsd said he is going to stay in the shop all weekend to get them done he said no more than two weeks.

man when are you coming down here i want to ride with another 350.

Friday, officially ::crosses fingers::

Im gonna head down there to check the track out, let me know when your heading down again and ill come by. I never mx'd before so take it easy on me the first few laps

im there every four wheeler friday and race night on saterday.

do you think you will be at sunshine on friday.

and i just wanted to know if your going to maybee start racing since your bike is know mx ready.

by the way when are you getting nerfs you will need them. they are not required but id get them and you also must have a kill switch to ride.

Those are my next things on list, i wanna go check it out first before i drag the bike there, im leaving frinday so i won't be down there until saturday. See my thing was i was turning this thing into a XC bike, not MX, but ill give it a shot anyways, whats the worst that could happen.

Back