more pics of my baby and my jump.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuzzu

Reaction score
yamaha-warrior-03-bikepics-343729.jpg

yamaha-warrior-03-bikepics-343932.jpg

yamaha-warrior-03-bikepics-343934.jpg
i don't run those plates on their normally. me and a friend just put them on there just screwin around. makes it hella quieter....

yamaha-warrior-03-bikepics-343935.jpg

my new jump that is very fun....notice the difference in lips from the one in front and the one in back....
yamaha-warrior-03-bikepics-343933.jpg

thats what i thought too...but because theres no sticker and for some reason it dosnt look like it angles as soon as one but the more i look at it the more i think your right

yeah i think they are not ac. i think they are actually tusk nerf bars. i'm not sure. my mother bought them for me for xmas.

yeah the bungee cord is on there b/c i was bored. umm my friends yfz needed to be towed. he was like a mile away from his house and didn't want to ride it back so i went back to my house got my quad and a bungee and a chain. no idea why i grabbed the bungee...but put it there for the hell of it.

I dont think they are tusks either, they arent shiny and i cant see an etched logo, they maybe but i dont know.

well then i have no idea what they are...but they work!

I think the nerfs are actually the ones off ebay. I think they are called extreme fabrication. Could be wrong though.

They arent DG,DG doesnt make a bend like that im pretty sure they are that ebay brand or whitebrothers.

Back