Some New Pictures

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

f4b57f39.jpg

f47358fb.jpg

f47358f5.jpg

I made some shock protectors and an endcap to hopefully quiet my pipe down a little bit for Unadilla since the GNC's have decibel limits now.

Well since this was my old thread with my previous user name ill list some of my mods for shits an giggles

Works TRS Piggybacks with comp adjustment(In the mail)
Kenda Klaw MX's all around
Douglas Front rims
Moose Handlebars
Pro-Design Tether
EBC Sintered MX pads
RK Chain
Scott Grips
Powermadd Handguards
AC Nerfbars
AC Grabbar
Blingstar Bumper
My own shock guards
My own light cover gap
FMF Minimax II
Twin-Air proflow kit
All Balls bearings
Durablue Axle
My own Widened footpegs 3 1/2"
Moto-Cell battery
Hotshots Ignition Coil
SRP CDI

.....I think thats it

Soon to come:
ASR +2's
Works rear heart transplant
Port and Polish
Webcams .430lift
Ti springs and all that bullshit
and a 10:5 piston

And yes Ruben im getting the ******* nets black ones to be exact

Nah not really since I made the end cap its about as loud as a full race Yoshi maybe a tad bit louder.It gave it quite a boost in the lower end and I can holeshot Z-400's and 400ex's easily now I gotta work on beating them the whole way in a drag.

Anything is possible with time and well lots of time ill take a look at my buddies E-series basically all you have to do is remove the cap and core. Cut the canister then cut the core and packing figure out where the cap bolted onto the canister drill new holes and your done.

Haha I paid for everything on this bike so pretty much if I **** up its outa my pocket but since it is outa my pocket I really dont care as much Ill get a closer pic of the fenders for you.Oh yeah to get your fenders angled up like that get yourself some foam thats firm but not super hard because your knees hit that and you want some give then just space it from the fenders to the tank I think it looks pretty sweet like that.
f4898ac0.jpg

Some pics of the fenders would be nice because I really have been thinkin about cuttin mine. I want a slightly racer look but i want them to still be functional. By the way that has got to be the beest lookin quad on here keep up the good work.

Haha I paid for everything on this bike so pretty much if I **** up its outa my pocket but since it is outa my pocket I really dont care as much Ill get a closer pic of the fenders for you.Oh yeah to get your fenders angled up like that get yourself some foam thats firm but not super hard because your knees hit that and you want some give then just space it from the fenders to the tank I think it looks pretty sweet like that.
f4898ac0.jpg

Here ya go man I took the pic for ya well not actually its a couple weeks old anyway thanks for the nice words and im really happy with her especially with all the ****** work I put into her.

first I made a template out of paper. Then I traced it onto the fenders with a wet erase marker. Grabbed my trusty jigsaw threw a metal blade in her so it didnt rip apart my fenders and cut it a cunt hair bigger then sanded it down and washed the marker off.

A dremel with a cutting wheel at 35,000 RPMs works REAL well for cutting plastics. It cuts them in no time and you can be very accurate with little sanding to do after your done.

Back