Pics of my 99 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks alot man. Bought it used from someone with all this stuff on it...i actually did an even trade , i gave him my 2001 Blaster..lol. THe only this that sux is it needed a top end, but the kid gave me 160 dollars cash. SO i guess its ok. Now its getting weak spark so im thinking its the pic-up coil....or the stator..not sure.

nice man omg a blaster for a warrior i wouldda done the same thing... what are all your mods/

WB e-series, Durablue axel, AC skid plates, DG bumper,DG nerfs, DG grab bar, MSR handelbars, Hot cams stage 1, .040 Wiseco piston, Skin Industries Grafix, Custom Lights, Race Fenders,Fast Trekkers, 04 Rear shock, Works Dual Rate shocks, Motion Pro Twist Throttle, Racing Tether, Peg Extenders, Parking brake block off, Durablue 3'' spacers in front.

wow man that thing must really rip try to get some ridin pics so we can see thats puppy go haha ;D

nice, it looks like you like 30 discs on that e-series. i think dennis kirk sells the kit with a bunch of discs and longer bolts. im thinking of getting this, but will it make it quieter or louder?

I picked it up likw 3 weeks ago and havent been able to ride it yet cause it needs some parts...i will be ordering parts some time this week, and i will def get some pics and vids. I really hope it rips on my freinds 400ex....that would be cool. But his 400 is real nice.

nice, it looks like you like 30 discs on that e-series. i think dennis kirk sells the kit with a bunch of discs and longer bolts. im thinking of getting this, but will it make it quieter or louder?

Think of it like this more discs=more flow=louder thats how my megmax worked until I just took them all together.Now you wanna hear loud :eek:

Back