quad rates baby!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

53raptor350

Reaction score
here are my quad rate remote rezi long travel elkas. now just waiting for the a arms should be here within a week i hope. :-/

jakeandmisc001.jpg

jakeandmisc002.jpg

awsome!....but WAIT!!!!!! hold on...whats the deal....come on man Please dont get white plastic.....your quad is very sick BECAUSE its black......if you go with white and red you will just be another velici ....(no efence ruben your quad is one of the sickest) which isnt bad but come on dude.....dont you wonta be diff and still tight as hell....im sorry bro....not really my buessness telling ya how to do your own quad......just my opinion...anyways i love it that color..the black and the red really make it bad ass and stand out .....we have alot of guys here with white and red raptors ......not that many of yours....but eather way your quads gonna be sick....love the elkas bro

i will post some pics when i get my arms. and the reason im getting white is because these are all screwd up and it wouldnt be white and red it would be white with a black frame and black a arms.

I wonder if my mom will buy me a set?Probably not since my parents make me work for all my **** oh well guess ill have to settle for works. ::)

I would kill myself if my quad was that wide on the trails I ride on!!! :eek: Those bastards are gonna tear up the tracks though!

im step closer i just got my tie rods and tie rod ends. they are heavy duty and they are honda style were the tie rod goes into the tie ride end. ;D

That prolly coasted a pretty penny....but prolly worth ever pretty penny :eek:

Back