Riding pics from today

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velociraptor350

Reaction score
The lake:
IMG_0171.jpg

My rappy and justin's YFZ:
IMG_0172.jpg

What should have been a great wheeile pic but it was taken to late:
IMG_0182.jpg

The "dune":
IMG_0185.jpg

AND a day of riding can't be complete without justin ******* something up:
IMG_0173.jpg

dam that lake is beautiful. Wish I had one of those around here. But I do have the Deleware river though ::) . Looks like a great place to ride.

yea looks sick that dune looks pretty fun. That lake man made??its looks fake or somethin haha and are those i razrs on Justins yfz how are they workin for him ??

he hates them, wishes he bought holeshots. They have great traction but they are wearing so fast its redicilious, the lugs chunck off in big pieces, and this was the 5th ride on them. The 2nd time out they were already showing signs of wear. The lake isn't manmade, its just over sand so it gets the cool blue color.

Well the i razr's are a racing tire and they should be replaced alot more often than most if i am correct. But anyyway awesome pictures, that raptor 350 is flipping sweet.

Hey are those hipers on the yfz? looks sweet... that wouldnt be clamis down in south jersey is it? i also saw your pics somewhere and it said you live in garfield? i live there to haha wut a small world, nice pics thought

he aint really on the site much anymore so u might not get a reply for a while, he lives in FLA now

Back