pics of black yfm 350r **new pics**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackyfm350r

Reaction score
yfm060904.jpg

yfm50904.jpg

yfm040904.jpg

yfm30409.jpg

yfm20409.jpg

yfm10904.jpg

How did those fit, my friend bought them for the yfz and they didn't fit right, you had to grind off this tab to get them to work. Bike looks great.

Thanks the red coolor don't match 100% but close.
The nerfs fit great.It's from Jardine and I have powdercoated them.
Now i'm just counting days til I get may A-arms,axel and pro flow kit w/ K&N from HSD and shocks from Elka. :D

Ohh nice, i thought you bought them from alba, since they have the red already. They look great, i have the candy red powdercoasting on my A arms and it matches perfectly. Looks real good, keep us up to date with the mods.

o that looks really sick tho like the nerfs and tires... what sizes are the tires??

wow i thought u had 22' on the rear they look big for some reason but i dunno ;D looks good tho

are those the plastics that came on it cause if their the limited edition ones they dont look like my neighbors...his back fenders are like black then they fade into gray...but nice quad

When do you get your a- arms and your axle Thomas?? I think i have to by Elka for main to, because the Proflex factory couldn´t make my shoks because they got an order of over 100 shoks to a peugoet car cup!!!!

What the heck u speaking German there man I'm sure no one can understand that. But awsome bike lokke the nerfs and shock choice.

Sorry :-[ it's not German but the language of the true northern vikings(Norway).I was answering quadsport and forgot that this is a U.S. board.He is also from Norway so he understand it :)
What i answered him was that I haven't got my A-Arms and axle from HSD yet but that I will get it soon.
And thanks for the comment on the bike.

Back