Pics Of The Elka's

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonnie1977

Reaction score
The quad is dirty as normal but oh well. The shocks handle big jumps great but are a little rough on uneven ground. It's gona take some time to get them tuned in. Only rode on them twice so far. No more bottoming out off of jumps though.

f489822e.jpg

f4898230.jpg

f4898236.jpg

f4898239.jpg

f489823c.jpg

f4898233.jpg

I just notices the rezzies are mounted a little uneven! Oh well something else to do this weekend.

Set up for MX/CC and yea they cost alot. Still not sure if there a little more then I actually needed but hey you can't take the money with you when you go.

I love the Kenda's!!! They are so much better then the fast trekkers I had on before on and off the track.

those are awesome looking shocks man. The rear resevoir almost looks like its gonna hit the chain i would check that, it would suck to ruin a ultra nice set of shocks like that.

If the chain breakes yea it will hit but I only have so many options with the line supplied on the shock.

Sport Race DRS piggybacks with comp adjust, XC valved

They said with just the comp adjust you get an extra ince oh wheel travel over the comp/rebound so i was all over that.

You have to move the reservoir to the top frame in front of the grab bar and turn the rear shock so the banjo bolt face rear.Like this ;)
elka9.jpg

elka8.jpg

I did the same mistake you did before I read the manual.

It didn't seem to want to fit like that so I mouted it the other way Elka was kind enough to call me at work to see how I liked the shocks and said it was ok that way. Maybe I'll try moving it when I get back from Vegas

Back