Front PLastic Conversion ton YFZ 4 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inmonodus

Reaction score
OK, here it goes for all you who have been asking how did i mounted the yfz front plastic on my warrior, please note this, i made this thing on january 2004, just before the 350Rapt came out so,,,,,just making myself feel a little bit proud, enjoy

f5cad012.jpg

f5cad00b.jpg

f5cad004.jpg

f5cacffc.jpg

it's bigger then the tank, so it just doesn't hold on to it

what are yall talking about yall havnt seen the good pics.....with out the light it looks tight ...although i kinda of like the lights it gave it charicter....wheres the pics of you jumping that beast?!? thoughs pics dont do justic at all compaired to what the other ones did.....i like things that are diff....and i like that! it deff grows on you the more you look at it...i say its bad ass! :cool:

Thank's yamahaquad350 u've been very supportive ;) guys i know there are some angles that look like crap and those lights look odd. but. i'm just waiting to the new plastics to arrive, i've already got the yfz lights and also the elkas and moose flexbar. but i want to mout all that stuff togheter, also i have to make the brackets and paint the frame.

The fenders came as an idea after i rooled the quad and the lights frame bracket broke, also i'm into believing that somehow people at maier saw my quad and therefore they made this new plastics for warrior..well just my 2 cents.
:cool:

I'm up for unique ideas but I just don't like the idea of making the Warrior look like another quad that it isn't - like a YFZ... Maybe its' the same reason I don't like the Raptor 350 Plastics to much; it's a warrior in a raptor 660 posing outfit.

That is my $0.02 anyway... :cool:

in some shots it looks better than others, take some pics when your done than i can give you my tru opinion

WTF are u talking about dude? i dont know if ur tryin to start ****, but trust me, you dont want to piss us off.

WTF are u talking about dude? i dont know if ur tryin to start ****, but trust me, you dont want to piss us off.

I know. He's going around to all the threads and posting up pics of his damn kawasaki. Even if it was a warrior there's no reason to post a ******* pic in every thread, and he's got a mean green blowup machine, not a warrior. NewBs

If your bored, go to z400 central or some ****. Stop posting pics of that ******* kawisucki.

Back