Tread Lightly..the new definition

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twelveoclockpimp

Reaction score
here is me in PA in the boondocks, taking out a chunk of PA
awesome_tires.jpg

da_police.jpg

ALways has to happen.....they were cool the neighbor said we were riding on the roads. Dumbasses. Mike

me and some friends rode to the river, via the creek that drains into the river.......umm when we got there the conservation popo boat waas up on the sand bar givin some other dude a ticket b/c it's a "posted wildlife refuge" there was ONE ******* sign, that was bent in half and not even in plain sight! so me and my friend got a ticket b/c we were 18 and the other guys only got a warning b/c they were only 14/15. damn them. oh and a kid that was ridin with us rides a polaris trailblazer thing...yeah he has to pullstart that pos and when he did the throttle was stuck so he started it and it damn near ran into the popo boat!...oh yeah the tickets were 75....the 75 i was going to use to buy new tires...i still don't have new fronts...grr...they're so baldgrr

yea my friend just got a ticket for riding his dirtbike. The one that was i nthe kitchen lol. His friend needed gas so he went back to get it and was walking, and the cop found him near his bike and wrote him 2 tickets. These cops were PA stateys and were cool, they jsut said they had one complaint. They could not disclose the person, but it was the gay ass new neighbor across the street. So we went to talk to him mafia style and he isnt calling again. lol. Mike

Back