Fessendenr's updated raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fessendenr

Reaction score
yamaha-raptor350-04-bikepics-318082.jpg

yamaha-raptor350-04-bikepics-318084.jpg

yamaha-raptor350-04-bikepics-318085.jpg

yamaha-raptor350-04-bikepics-318086.jpg

yamaha-raptor350-04-bikepics-318087.jpg

Do you have the xct's or the xcr's and what size are they. Also...how do youi like them. Im gettin new tires.

they are 22" XCT's they're great tires but i wish i had gotten 20" instead. Thats just my preference. They really hook up well. i would defenitly recommend them

looks good man like the cut plastics and pipe.... what the shmegma on the lower part of your arms??

Go look by where your grab bar hooks up, its probably rusting there too. The paint flakes off and it starts to rust. Give it a good sand and paint them again, your be fine. Lookging good now that its actually clean.

looks awsome bro...i like the second pic for some reason with all the stickers and all..but yeah shes got alot of potential ...i say with a wider axle and alittle paint here and there, alittle more detailed washing and the right light you could have a bad ass thing goin on ;)

i found a solution to the rust problem... paint! Yeah, i'm gonna paint the a-arms and grab bar. I'm also getting my bumper and pipe polished chrome. Gonna be sweet!

Latest posts

Back