UPDATED!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xrxmxcx

Reaction score
i have her rolling again, prettymuch, i just need to have my tie-rods made up and the chassis will be done, plastics will be here soon im hoping, and i have to put the wiring harness back on, then ill be breaking into the motor for a new piston and rings, .20 over, and hotcam possibly, and my front hipers are on the way too :eek:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

how about them resevoir clamps, ill be heading up to k&k to get a pair of res. clamps, new break lines, and brake line clamps this upcoming weekend

6.JPG

7.JPG

i got some more parts back on the quad, the rear ends all back together, the front end just got its nice new blingbling res. clamps, i put in the wiring harness and got that all snugged up, did the nerfs, and put on the belly skid, heres some updated pics

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Are those Standard Length a-arms because they dont look extended and wheres the flex shot man?Haha

they're extended alright, its just because i dont have everything back in the chassis and the shocks are extended more then normal, making it sit higher, and not as wide, when i get the big ole` rock of a motor back in there youll be sieng the wide side of this beast, even without the motor in it the front tires are about 3 inches wider on each side then the nerf bars

Back