rear race cut for warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inmonodus

Reaction score
Here it goes

f4c1bba0.jpg

f4c1bb9d.jpg

f4c1bb9b.jpg

f4c1bb99.jpg

f4c1bb97.jpg

Sorry the quad's so dirty

wow that looks really cool :eek:, how did u relocate ur headlights, if u dontmind my asking ;D

i custom built some brackets, ten placed them with the suspension screw., remember to place the headlights as they come stock, with the yamaha letters horizontally, if you turn them 90 degrees then u'll get two vertical lights at night instead of a nice horizontal light ;D

i think ill try that, moving my lights i mean lol i have a 91 so it has the square lights, easy to tell which way they r suppose to go lol, iv been riding without headlights for awhile now cuz i think its ugly the way they r stock, i think ill redo the way they mount an just use one headlight ;D

i really like the quad by the way ;D looks sweet with those plastics upfront an the rear cut that way, i give it an A++ ;)

his sig says they r custom yfz450 front plastics

o man those look like shee front lights.. it looks lke a yfz mixed with a shee. Looks really good tho man like the back fenders :cool: :eek:

thanks guys, really appreciate it, the fenders are from nesmsm2 on bluetraxx, he had a prob with some guys that transported his quad from a place up north in the country so when the quad arrived it was "scratched" so they had to buy new plastic for him, but the thing is that it wasn't scratched, it was just the front sticker that got f*ked up, so i picked up his xtra plastic, and then custom fitted it on the warrior, i've just shaved the fronts to look like cory ellis's so that when i get my new rappy 350 plastics he will have his race cut and normal fenders. By the way i am not gonna place rappy's stickers on my warrior, i'm getting new warrior decals even thought it will have the rappy look, it's still born as warrior. lol :))

man your tires are like bald man u needs some H-D,s!! ;D
I really do, just wating, 4 some money, kuz after the elkas gonna get rappy fenders so... what do u guys say blue or white?

r those front fenders from a 450? if they are then how did u mount them? do u have to get all new mounts and everything?

He hasn't been logged onto the site in a long time. Yeah, they are yfz450 front plastics. You'd have to do a good bit of fabrication to get them to fit right and look good. You'll at least have to make brackets and do some trimming. The gas tank is going to be the hardest part to get right. I'd just leave it alone, I don't think it looks that great anyways. You can tell they don't belong there

and a year and 3/4 old, its dead, please dont bring back dead threads unless you have a question or something inportant

u think that looks amazing?? lol its pretty gay if you ask me, trying to make a quad look like something its not.

Back