Hey From TX

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickls1

Reaction score
Rick here from TX nice site...I have an 05 raptor 350 this is my first ATV to ever own so still getting the hang of things on this quad as far as mods and riding goes anyaway here some recent pics of the the LiL oL 350...

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

hey bro welcome to the site

although its stock theres something about it that i like..i cant really put my finger on it but it just appeals to me....looks good bro some new rear tires and ita be set!

Thanx guys...ya the tires have to go i just got the 350 like a month ago and and it was my first time riding it @ my dads property and damn those tires really sucked out there but sum razr 2 should take care of that hopefully..

Oh yeah, definetly. The stock tires suffer from weak sidewalls, that tippy feeling you get over the rough stuff is the tires rolling over, once you get something with a stiffer sidewall on there you'll notice how good the bike actually handles in stock form.

Now the only thing you should consider are some new rubbers for the rear. But i would run those junky stock tires till they are gone. But again thats a nice quad man. i like it

hey i cant see the pics of ur rappy right now, but welcome to the boards.. you'll learn lots from us intelligent people haha.

hey i cant see the pics of ur rappy right now, but welcome to the boards.. you'll learn lots from us intelligent people haha.
Yea i cant see the pic's either..all i see is red X's..

Well...the thread is very old and Im guessing the pics arent on the site where he hosted them.

I never even noticed the date lmao... i should check these things.. some intelligent we are :(

Latest posts

Back