Time for a update :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfm350raptor

Reaction score
;D Joking...

dghjgj.JPG

Quadpics0031.JPG

Quadpics0051.JPG

Quadpics0081.JPG

Quadpics0091.JPG

Quadpics0131.JPG

Quadpics0101.JPG

Quadpics0111.JPG

Quadpics0121.JPG

:cool:

No lights...

iu;l003.jpg

Hopefully the damn fenders will get shaved tommarrow If my pops will let me. Ill have pics up if it happens.

Shaved Fronts....FINNALY!!!

Enjoy...

quad2011.jpg

quad2012.jpg

quad2013.jpg

quad2014.jpg

The lights and excess fender...And that stuff is gutter blocker that i cut and painted, thats going under the hood after its painted white(sry ruben im sure you hate me by now, lol)
quad2015.jpg

Whatcha think? I still have some sanding and shaping to do on the fenders and such, but for the most part its done.

man those cut fenders look so good i wanna do it to mine but i think ill **** it up, how do ya do it even , any hints ;D

hey are ya puttin the lights back on?? get some picks with up when ya get the lights back on

Just take a marker and make the mark and tkae your cut off tool and cut on the line then sand the edges straight with some sand paper or the drum attached tool for the dremel and your set. It takes some practice though so be careful.

Yeah ill be puttin the lights on probably tommarrow and ill get some pics.

Just take a marker and make the mark and tkae your cut off tool and cut on the line then sand the edges straight with some sand paper or the drum attached tool for the dremel and your set. It takes some practice though so be careful.

what did ya use to cut it and did u practice and with what haha srry about askin all the questions but its the only way im gonna learn how to do it right

Back