My Warrior (new pics 5/17/05)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robe3338

Reaction score
Heres my 96 warrior before I broke a balljoint and decided to tear it apart and hopefully make it better.

f5e4c7f5.jpg

My stupid ass non replaceable balljoint
f5a55f1c.jpg

Heres where im at now:
My rear suspension parts:
f4df2072.jpg

New a arms:
f41409dd.jpg

Works shocks:
f413b9fb.jpg

Rear parts installed:
f413fb92.jpg

Front:
f414620e.jpg

More:
f4145088.jpg

f413ba0f.jpg

f413e81f.jpg

Its got dmc exhaust, k&n with billet adapter, asr+2 a arms, works doubles with rezzies, steel braided lines, billet line clamps, acerbis hand guards, tusk clutch and new suspension bearings through out. I powdered coated my a arms, swing arm, wheel hubs, brake, rotor hub, backing plates, caliper brackets and rear shock linkage. Still have a long list of things to do but this is where im at now.
Not as cool as some of the others on this site but its definitely better than it was. Any suggestions are welcome.

I was out riding and got to the top of a hill. All of a sudden it get really hard to steer so I forced it and something went pop. So I stood up and about that time the bottom of the wheel came out. I could see it like it was on its side. Lucky for me I was going slow at the time. I hear that can cause a nasty cart wheel.

Yeah you got lucky, but its just another reason to modify, break something, replace it with something better. good luck with the build up.

oooo that would have been a ****** nasty ass wreck man glad you werent movin with speed haha :eek:

kick ass bro...hopefuly some time this summer ill find time to take my swing arm off and paint it....just got done painting my break rotor and it looks awsome ill be getting some pics maybe sunday in my ass end project thred but yeah love how paint makes it looks so much diff almost aftermaket...keep us updated bro!

so did you sand those parts down b4 you painted them? and what kind of paint did you use? i was thinkin bout paintin my hubs..but i wanted some advice and comments

Thanks. I sand blasted all my parts and powdered coated them mirror black in my workshop. The a arms are american star racing. They were te cheapest +2" I could find(ebay). I got them in bare finish and powder coated them also.

Back