Well...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I figured everyone else has their own cool guy threads so Id figure ill post some pics of my old Warrior which is a carbon copy of my new Warrior except for some little things for now

Pictured:
FMF Minimax (according to my friends ;D)
EBC Dirtracer Clutch
Durablue Axle
Moose Handlbars
LSR P-Brake plate
Twin-Air proflow kit
Kenda Klaws front and back
Douglas .160's up front
Maier Hood
AC Nerfs
AC Bumper
AC Grabbar
Pro-Design Tether killswitch

Those mods are all on my newer one with the addition of these:
Powermadd Handguards
Hotshots Ignition Coil
New Bumper on the way ;)
And prbly another couple things since I have like 250 bucks in my pocket and I cant find Corn to buy his a-arms.Oh yeah heres a pic
f54b8102.jpg

Looks real nice FMF i also like the color of the frame

what size tires are in the rear. Those look a little different than the ones Ive seen for some reason

f4f19ee8.jpg

f4f19ee7.jpg

f4f19ee5.jpg

Yes I know I know no bumper my new should be coming any...month or so. ;D

damn thoughs nurfs are sexy........im gonna have to get me some of them ACs! are you gonna paint the out side ring of your side cover like your last one? it really set it off....but love how you did the clutch cover pretty uniqe!

I didnt quite pick it up all the way lol but you might be able to tell I threw the rear end around so it stood a lil more sideways...what can I say my quad is very photogenic ;D

lol how much you bench now dave? 250 ish lol i forgot...but i know its alot more then what i can i get to 135-145 and im about threw! ;D

Back