My Latest Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spankytat2u

Reaction score
This is my 98 warrior when I purchased it for $400 not running and abused from previous owner

bike17ff.jpg

This after 2 months straight of working on it and getting it back together.

4wheeler11hp.jpg

I did have a little fun on it before lowering it

mud17ti.jpg

Right after I lowered it.

bikelow7lh.jpg

Thats good that bike found itself a good owner great job restoring that bike!

Thanks I really enjoy bringing life into abused bikes. This is my second warrior but I didn't have a digital camara for the first one. I have also done a couple of 3-wheelers and a CR 125 as well. I work on a ship for a month at a time then I have a month off to work on what ever I have around.

the lower you are the lower the center of gravity ther for the less tippy you are ...meaning you can go in to turns alot faster and harder ;)

I lowered it by using shorter shocks in the front and making a link for the back.
I am setting it up for dragracing so turning and jumping isn't a big deal to me.
I will be using a strut for the back and putting a wheelie bar as well.
I am getting my tires soon and will post a picture of it. The front tires a some 130/90-10 moped rear tires and the rear are going to be some
duro DI 2014 20x11-9.

Here is a picture of the rear tires.
di2014.jpg

Nothing inside yet but I am married with kids so it will take awhile to convince her to let go of the money :(
I usually work on other bikes and sell stuff on eBay for extra money. I have plans for a big bore kit and cam for sure along with a list that keeps growing every time I pick up a atv magazine. I used to race drag bikes before I got married so I have a few little things up my sleeve.
Besides in E.T. racing it is not how fast you go but how consistent you can be with your bike.

iv got a 200 shot of nitrous that came out of a drag car ;D everything to, both bottles an the sleeves u strap them into, steel braided lines, gauges and mounting brackets ;D not sure where u would put it on a warrior... and thats way to much, the engine would come unglued in a bad way lol how much nos can a warrior handle ???

I am just about finished should head to the track next week. Here is the latest pictures I have lightened it up a good bit took off the rear shock and have a solid strut for the moment.
I built a front and rear chain guard and installed a deadman kill switch. I have my headpipe being ceramic coated at the moment.

Here is a shot of the chain guard after I polished it.

p10100482bc.jpg

I started with 350 grit and worked my way to 2000 then used a polish I got at the local truck stop.

Back