My Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriofreak911

Reaction score
Well here is my warrior:

f4f93565.jpg

f4f93385.jpg

f4f932c7.jpg

Mind the gold rims, there aren't many on ebay right now and nobody seems the have some to sell. The next two pics. are of the aftermath of getting stuck in a deep ravine in the woods. ;D

f4f93444.jpg

f4f933e4.jpg

Thats nice, your the guy that rebuilt that warrior right? It looks nice. You should just get your rims powdercoated or just paint them yourself.

Yup I do all my mechanic stuff myself. Thanks for the compliments. I don't know what i'm gonna do about the rear rims. I really want some douglas .190 but I just can't find some. ::)

Man i really don't suggest .190's for anything, they just bend, stick with stocks, or go with something with a reinforcement ring. Bike looks good, send in some pics for quad of the month :)

I was wonderen how I missed it............lol I didnt notice the dates till ya brought it up

wow it really dosent matter about the dates, dose it ? anyway if i remember he was in teh middle of redoing his engen and addin some nice parts and left us hangin so maybe their will be and update ? what ever , i really like the color sheme i have the same one the thing is sick he did a great job.

~Eddie

Back